Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Better Late then Never

Tempted to throw out the scale


So admittedly I should have done this WEEKS ago... but kept putting it off and forgetting. My measurements and weight. A few disclaimers first:


  1. Like many woman I LOATHE the demon spawn known as the bathroom scale ***shiver***. Therefore as much as I want to just toss the horrible thing out and concentrate on measurements I figured I would give it one last chance to redeem itself.
  2. You will notice that I did not include a "bust" measurement. Why? Because I don't imagine my rib cage will shrink and with regard to bra cup size ... well.... - I really don't care. I am currently a C borderline D-cup and to tell you the truth as long as they are shrinking I would be happy with a B-cup. Nuff Said!
  3. The instructions on how to take waist measurements are (what I consider to be) contradicting information. It explains that one must place the measuring tape about a 1/2 inch above the bellybutton at the narrowest part of your waist. (???) Well I don't know about you but the narrowest part of MY waist is quite a bit more then 1/2 inch above my bellybutton!. Honestly, I don't know if it much matters but I decided it didn't; as long as I measure at the same location every time.
  4. Since I went with the narrowest part of my waist for the "waist measurement" I decided to add an "abdominal" measurement, which is taken just below my bellybutton.


On to the "good stuff", ...or more like "not so good stuff that will soon be better stuff." Are you still with me? Okay here goes:







Whew... am I glad that's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment